Skip to main content

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette








Although not the cheapest eye shadow palette out there, the Naked 3 palette is beautiful. Something that really grabs my attention about it is that it is so unique - there are very few dupes available in the shades the palette provides.



 All I've been wearing (eye shadow wise) recently has been created with this gorgeous set of eye shadows. The palette is rose - hued neutrals and as a massive fan of rose gold, this palette is perfect for me! The palette is very versatile, it can be used for subtle day looks or all out night looks and consists of 12 shades, 3 matte (Strange, Limit and Nooner) and the other are shimmery - although Buzz and Blackheart are very glittery.

I love how the colours are so pigmented and easy to apply that regardless of your make up ability, they look flawless and all of them compliment each other so nicely without looking too similar to each other. Also, when applying, they can be easily built up and they aren't powdery so you don't get a speckle of eye shadow on your cheekbones! 




I haven't taken a photograph of this look but for a day look, I love using Burnout all over my lid, then Buzz (my favourite shade - it's so beautiful on the outer half of my lid and then Mugshot or Darkside in my crease. Blended out, this is a lovely everyday smokey eye and looks nice with a black gel - eyeliner flick. 

For an all out, night look, I used this tutorial on YouTube which is worth a look: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG1QFqIMafU

Although I mainly use my Real Techniques eye brushes, the brush that comes with the palette is actually really good - I took the palette on holiday and didn't bother taking my other eye brushes. 

The Urban Decay Naked 3 palette is £38.00 in Debenhams.

Love,
Elle xxx

ellerosevids@gmail.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Super Exciting News!!

A very quick post today but just to announce that I am now part of the That Oxford Girl team!! I'm so excited to be working with Tilly and everyone to improve access to Oxford and share my experiences . My first post will be up soon, so keep an eye out!  https://www.thatoxfordgirl.com/that-oxford-girl-blog If you're new, quick note about me . I'm currently a first year Law student at Worcester College, University of Oxford . Coming from a comprehensive school in the North of England, I am really passionate about increasing access to top UK unis and have been getting involved with lots of different projects since arriving to encourage young people to apply! All the best Elle xx

13 Things I Would Tell My 13 Year Old Self

I was looking at my blog the other day and realised that one of the things I wrote my blog was about was being a teenager. I realised that this needs to be changed soon, I'll be 20 in October and past the point where I can chat about what it feels like to be a teenager . To some extent, I feel I am already past this point, I have left school, am legally an adult, can drive and live alone for the majority of the time . When I began blogging, I think I was 13 . I began this blog in 2015 but prior to it, I had another, the name of which I cannot remember and any trace of which is loooong gone . So, as I leave my teenage years, I thought I would reflect back on what is nearly a decade, in the hope that a 13 year old somewhere will read this and at least take something away from it, no matter how small . Without further ado, here is a list of things I would tell my 13 year old self . 1. stop obsessing about your weight  You've been conscious of your weight from a very early

My Views on Oxford

There have been very few posts on this blog over the past year. Probably the biggest reason for that is being incredibly busy after starting university. Now two terms in to my time studying Law at Oxford, I feel as though I can reflect on the ups and downs since I arrived and give my thoughts on the university as a Northern, state school student. Quick note: these are my experiences only and may not reflect those of all students  The work  I feel as though this is the most frequent question: is it hard? Quite frankly, Oxford wouldn't be able to maintain its prestige if it wasn't hard. But realistically, university in general is hard. Living away from home, making new friends, finding your way around a city whilst juggling work and extra-curricular activities is always going to be difficult. However, Oxford does take this up a notch. Oxford students generally are not allowed to take on paid employment during term time, with exceptions of working occasionally for the Univ